Brisbane Roar Football Club will hold a Members only training session on Friday, 29 September at Suncorp Stadium – this session will be an internal 11 v 11 match.
This will be the first opportunity for Members to see new recruits Massimo Maccarone, Fahid Ben Khalfallah, Corey Gameiro, Petros Skapetis and Mitch Oxborrow in action at Brisbane's home ground.
Fill the final days of School Holidays for the kids at Suncorp Stadium with a chance to see the training match and then a short signing session to be held after training is complete.
- Tickets - Members will access tickets through Ticketek – details on how to claim your ticket will be sent directly to Members via email on Monday 25th of September.
- Times - Gates Open 3:00 pm/Kick-Off 4:00 pm/Player Signing 5.30/Event Finishes 6.00 pm.
- Entry - Via Gate E. (Caxton Street – North End)
- Food and Beverage - Food outlets, coffee cart and precinct bar will be open from 3:00 pm.
- Members Pack Pickup - Available for pickup at the Merchandise Store inside the stadium under the North Big Screen from 3:00 pm.
- Parking – As this session is not a formal Suncorp Stadium event, Brisbane City Council parking event restrictions do not apply – street parking is available however limited. We suggest parking at Little Crib Street secure parking if on street around stadium is not available.
With John Aloisi's side coming off an impressive 2-0 pre-season win against 2016/17 Hyundai A-League champions Sydney FC last weekend, supporters will witness a very competitive Brisbane Roar internal match ahead of the October 6 opener against Melbourne City at AAMI Park.
Don't forget, on Friday, October 13 the Roar will take on Adelaide United at Suncorp Stadium in a mouthwatering Hyundai A-League 2017/18 round 2 meeting with the game scheduled to kick-off at 6:50 pm local time.
Brisbane are now deep into final preparations for season 13 and after back-to-back wins against Olympic FC and the Sky Blues, confidence is high with less than a month until round 1.
Following five pre-season victories, the boys in Orange will seek to write a new history in a new era in Australia's elite football competition come October 6.