Take a look at some of the key statistics and records as we prepare to face Central Coast Mariners on Saturday afternoon at Central Coast Stadium (4:35pm KO QLD time)
Brisbane Roar at Central Coast Stadium
- The Roar have a superb record at Central Coast Stadium, winning 10 of the 17 fixtures at the venue and scoring 14 more goals than the Mariners in the process
- Brisbane are undefeated in their last four away matches against the Mariners and have kept three clean sheets in the process
- The Roar's biggest win at the venue was by a scoreline of 5-1 in November 2010
- Of the 17 matches played at Central Coast Stadium, Brisbane have been held goalless on only two occasions and have scored two or more goals in 11 times.
FUN FACT: Despite both sides suffering defeats in Round 2, both the Roar (63.8%) and Mariners (65%) maintained significantly more possession than their opponents.
- Brisbane lead the head-to-head ledger, winning 19 of the 35 Hyundai A-League matches between the two sides.
- Overall, the Roar's goal difference is +22 in matches against Central Coast.
- There is an average of 3.09 goals in Roar-Mariners fixtures.
- A 1-0 Brisbane Roar win is the most common scoreline between the two clubs
- Brisbane have conceded four goals on one occasion against Central Coast but have scored four goals or more four times.
- The largest margin of victory came in the Roar's 6-1 victory in April 2011
- Central Coast Mariners are ranked #1 in the Hyundai A-League for passes (1245) while Brisbane are ranked second (989)
- Brisbane's tally of 45 crosses is the most in the competition, which includes a strong contribution from Tommy Oar with 16 crosses in two matches
- Defender Luke DeVere leads the Roar with 140 passes while Thomas Kristensen's creative abilities are on display, leading the squad with 55 passes in the opposition half
- Kristensen was influential off the ball against the Jets and has made six interceptions, attempted eight tackles and leads the squad alongside Jack Hingert for fouls won.
- Brisbane's passing accuracy of 80.9% is the second best in the competition
- Kristensen has moved in the league's top 20 for combined passes and passing accuracy