Take a look at some of the key statistics and records as we prepare to face Perth Glory on Sunday afternoon at Suncorp Stadium (4pm KO QLD time)
Brisbane Roar v Perth Glory at Suncorp Stadium
- Brisbane's record at Suncorp Stadium against all opposition is impressive, but especially impressive when playing the Glory. Sunday's game will be the 17th meeting between the clubs at the venue with Brisbane having won 10 and losing only twice.
- Brisbane have almost doubled the Glory in terms of goals scored, netting 33 times and conceding 17.
- The Roar are undefeated in their last five meetings at home against Perth, winning four of those fixtures, as well as losing just one of the last ten matches
- Brisbane lead the head-to-head ledger, winning 18 of the 33 Hyundai A-League matches between the two sides.
- Overall, the Roar's goal difference is +23 in matches against Perth.
- There is an average of 3.18 goals in Roar-Glory fixtures.
- A 1-0 or 2-1 Brisbane Roar win is the most common scoreline between the two clubs
- The Roar have conceded three or mroe goals five times against the Glory, but have scored three or more times on 13 occasions.
FUN FACT: The Roar have only allowed seven shots to find the target in their opening three games, the lowest in the competition.
- There are seven members in the Roar squad with passing accuracy at 80% or better, with Jack Hingert leading the total tally with 178 passes.
- Thomas Kristensen has been dangerous in opposition territory, making a squad-high 81 passes in the opposition's half. The Great Dane also sits in the league;s top 20 for combined passes & accuracy.
- Tommy Oar is currently third in the league for shots, sitting behind Andy Keogh who will run out for the Glory on Sunday.
- Jamie Maclaren hit the target five times against the Mariners, he'll be looking to find the back of the net against his former club.
- Brisbane's 1403 passes at 79.9% accuracy sees them sit in second and third in the Hyundai A-League respectively in those areas.
- Oar's 18 crosses has the Roar (64 in total) ranked third in the league, just one behind leaaders Wellington Phoenix.
Sunday, 30 October 2016 - Brisbane Roar FC v Perth Glory
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Kick-Off: 4:00PM (Local Time)
Brisbane Roar FC squad: 1.Michael THEO (gk), 3.Luke DEVERE, 4.Daniel BOWLES, 5.Corey BROWN, 7.Thomas KRISTENSEN, 8.Jacob PEPPER, 9.Jamie MACLAREN, 10.Brett HOLMAN, 11.Tommy OAR, 13.Jade NORTH, 16.Nathan KONSTANDOPOULOS, 17. Matt McKAY (c), 19.Jack HINGERT, 21.Jamie YOUNG (gk), 22.Thomas BROICH, 26.Nicholas D’AGOSTINO, 28.Brandon BORRELLO, 33.Joey KATEBIAN
**two to be omitted**
Ins: 16.Nathan KONSTANDOPOULOS (promoted), 26. Nicholas D’AGOSTINO (promoted)
Perth Glory Squad: 2.Alex GRANT, 3.Marc WARREN, 4.Shane LOWRY, 5.Rhys WILLIAMS, 6.Dino DJULBIC, 7.Joel CHIANESE, 8.Rostyn GRIFFITHS (c), 9.Andy KEOGH, 10.Nebojsa MARINKOVIC, 13.Nicholas FEELY (gk), 14.Chris HAROLD, 15.Brandon WILSON, 16.Joe MILLS, 17.Diego CASTRO, 19.Josh RISDON, 22.Adam TAGGART, 24.Milan SMILJANIC, 33.Liam REDDY (gk)
**two to be omitted**
Ins: 4.Shane LOWRY (promoted) 5.Rhys WILLIAMS (promoted), 22.Adam TAGGART (promoted)
Outs: 11.Richard GARCIA (not selected)
Referee: Jonathan Barreiro
Assistant Referee 1: Nathan MacDonald
Assistant Referee 2: Andrew Lindsay
Fourth Official: Alex King
Join the conversation on Twitter using the hash-tag #BRIvPER