Brisbane Roar wishes to provide an update ahead of Friday night’s Hyundai A-League Round 23 fixture at Suncorp Stadium.
As of Thursday evening, the fixture will be played as scheduled.
The Club does not take the current unprecedented circumstances lightly and in coordination with the League and Suncorp Stadium management, the Club has worked to provide an environment that ensures the safety of members, fans, staff and players.
The Club continues to work with Suncorp Stadium to be in accordance with the Australian Federal Government recommendations.
We are aware of Suncorp Stadium working to ensure the safety of all patrons and staff including:
- Placing additional hand sanitisers around the stadium with supporting signage
- Placing guidance on hand washing in bathrooms
- Thorough and regular sterilisation of surfaces around the Stadium, including bathrooms, benches, ATM’s and all touch points such as door handles, escalator rails, lift buttons etc.
- Initiated heightened sanitation programs to limit the potential transfer of any viral material
- Continued rigorous adherence to ISO and HACCP food safety management standards within all catering services
These measures are in accordance with the Australian Federal Government recommendations.
We are encouraging our loyal members and supporters to come along to the game and enjoy the high quality football on display.
Suncorp Stadium is implementing flexible seating in order to ensure patrons are comfortable and safe when attending the match *
- Seating in the Southern & Eastern Grandstands will be restricted. Memberships and tickets sold between section 305 and section 331 will be relocated for this fixture.
- Reserved seating in the Western Grandstand (sections 301 – 306 and sections 338 – 340) will remain unchanged.
- The Brisbane Roar Active Support sections, ‘The Den’, will remain open in sections 332 and 333.
- Members and fans who will be relocated will be able to sit in Level 3 in the Western Grandstand, or in sections 332 and 333 on Level 3 in the Northern Grandstand.
- Members and fans with Corporate Hospitality seating in the Eastern Grandstand will be relocated to the Western Grandstand.
- The Central Coast Mariners away bay has been relocated to section 305.
- Suncorp Stadium will provide an unlicensed section in section 306.
* Additional changes may be made
Pre-game activations outside the venue on the North and South Plazas have been cancelled.
Interactions between players and spectators will be limited and fans are asked to maintain a safe and respectable distance from players and officials throughout the event.
The Club deeply values the safety of its players, staff, members and fans. Any person who presents symptoms of the Novel Coronavirus should adhere to the advice and instructions of health authorities and reconsider their attendance. For further information and advice from Queensland Health on the Novel Coronavirus, click HERE.
The Club asks that membership and ticketing enquiries are directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brisbane Roar will make further comment should additional changes or updates be made.