The second of back-to-back home games at Suncorp Stadium is here!
We'll look to get one back on the Nix and bring their nine-game unbeaten run to a halt!
BRFC Legends will be playing a charity curtain-raiser against an NPL QLD Select side to raise much-needed funds for Rural Aid.
Take a look below at everything you need to know if you’re heading to Saturday’s Hyundai A-League clash.
Hyundai A-League 2019/20 - Round 14: Brisbane Roar v Wellington Phoenix
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Saturday, 18 January (4:00pm KO)
BRISBANE ROAR LEGENDS CHARITY MATCH
Former Roar greats will take the field once again at Suncorp Stadium on Saturday, all in support of Rural Aid’s drought & bushfire relief, ahead of the Saturday’s Round 15 clash against Wellington Phoenix.
Get down to Suncorp Stadium & support your favourite players of yesteryear as a BRFC Legends squad takes on an NPL QLD Select outfit from 2:10pm.
Adult tickets are available from just $25 – Grab yours HERE.
FOOTBALL BRISBANE KIDS GO FREE!
Don’t forget! All registered Football Brisbane juniors can access FREE tickets this Sunday, as well as participate in a pre-match march past!*
Terms & conditions apply – click HERE for more details & how to claim
MATCHDAY PARTNER: THRIFTY
It’s going to be a busy Saturday afternoon with plenty of action throughout the day thanks to Matchday Partner Village Thrifty.
Keep your eye on the big screen pre-game & at half-time for your chance to get your face up on the screen & win some prizes, thanks to Thrifty.
Be sure to stop & say hello to their friendly staff on your way in to the stadium as well.
SUPPORTING RURAL AID
Brisbane Roar is joining the Hyundai A-League in throwing their support behind farmers, firefighters, families and communities affected by the recent & ongoing bushfire disaster.
The Club has already provided match-worn and limited edition jerseys for auction – place your bid HERE.
We are also encouraging the football community to dig deep and show their support. Donations can be made at Suncorp Stadium on Saturday, or online at ruralaid.org.au/football.
Head to Darling & Co, La Dolce Vita or The Lord Alfred hotel to fuel up for an action-packed afternoon!
There’ll be plenty of activity to keep you busy until kick-off in the Fan Zones on the Northern and Southern Plazas around Suncorp Stadium.
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
Take in tomorrow night's game from upgraded seats for you & 3 mates PLUS a $50 food & beverage voucher, thanks to Club partner XXXX Gold! Simply purchase a drink from the Precinct Bar on the north plaza pre-game to be in the running.
- Members will be able to collect their membership packs and caps from the membership tents located at the Southern and Northern Plazas.
- The membership tent on the Southern Plaza will open from 2:45pm.
- Members are reminded to bring their vouchers to ensure a smooth pickup of their packs and or caps.
- If you haven’t received your physical cards, please ensure to print out your electronic membership cards
- If you haven’t received your electronic membership cards by 3pm on Friday, please get in contact with the Brisbane Roar membership team on 1300 395 020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
12:00pm: FREE transport on all regular network-wide Brisbane City Council buses and Queensland Rail City Network trains (excludes Brisbane City Council ferries, the G: and Airtrain services) begins.
1:45pm: Gates open
2:00pm: Designated shuttle services from the City, Carindale, Eight Mile Plains, The Gap and Chermside commence.
2:10pm: Kick-off – BRFC Legends Charity Match
4:00pm: Kick-off - Hyundai A-League: Brisbane Roar v Wellington Phoenix
5:55pm: Full time - Brisbane Roar v Wellington Phoenix (Approx.)
6:55pm: Designated shuttle services from the City, Carindale, Eight Mile Plains, The Gap and Chermside conclude.
MATCHDAY PROGRAMME – MANE EVENT
Our matchday programme has gone completely digital! All the key details, team news and information for our Hyundai A-League, Westfield W-League and Young Roar squads can be found on your mobile device.
Head to our Mane Event HERE and bookmark the page for easy access to all future matchday programmes!
- Designated stadium buses will run at a high-frequency to Suncorp Stadium from the City, Carindale, Chermside, Eight Mile Plains and The Gap from 2:00pm. These shuttle services will run until kick-off from the City and until 3:40pm from all other stops. Return services will then run until one hour after full-time of the Hyundai A-League match.
- If you are travelling by train, Milton Station is a short walk across Milton Road to the venue for passengers on the Ipswich/Sunshine Coast and Springfield lines. For all other lines, it is a 1km walk from Roma Street Station.
From 12:00pm, if you have a pre-purchased game ticket or a stadium membership card you can travel free to and from Suncorp Stadium on all regular network-wide Brisbane City Council buses and Queensland Rail City Network trains (excludes Brisbane City Council ferries, the G: and Airtrain services).
Free travel begins approximately four hours before the scheduled kick-off of the Hyundai A-League match and concludes four hours after the scheduled full-time.
- BRFC Members are able to access $10 parking on game days with Club Partner Secure Parking at selected sites around Suncorp Stadium (T&Cs apply) Book HERE
- Need a taxi? You can travel in comfort to our home games once again this season thanks to Club Partner 13cabs! Book your ride HERE