Your Brisbane Roar is back for another Hyundai A-League season at Suncorp Stadium!
We're kicking off our 2018/19 campaign this Sunday, taking on the Central Coast Mariners - a side we are unbeaten against in our last 12 meetings - on home turf (4pm KO).
If you're joining us at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday, take a look below for all you need to know!
Hyundai A-League Round 1: Brisbane Roar v Central Coast Mariners
Sunday, 21 October (4pm KO)
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE.
12pm: FREE transport on all regular network-wide Brisbane City Council buses and Queensland Rail City Network trains (excludes Brisbane City Council ferries, the G: and Airtrain services) begins.
12pm: Memberships will be available for collection from the Southern Plaza
2pm: Designated shuttle services from the City, Carindale, Eight Mile Plains, The Gap and Chermside commence.
2pm: Activities on Northern & Southern plazas commence
3pm: Gates open
4pm: Kick-off: Brisbane Roar v Central Coast Mariners
6:00pm: FREE transport on all regular network-wide Brisbane City Council buses and Queensland Rail City Network trains (excludes Brisbane City Council ferries, the G: and Airtrain services)
Adult tickets are available from $25 - Grab your tickets HERE.
- BRFC members who are yet to collect their 2018/19 Memberships will be able to pick up their packs from our Membership tent on the Southern Plaza from 12pm right up until kick-off at 4pm.
- Our Membership team will also be at Suncorp Stadium between 11am & 2pm on Saturday, 20 October. Avoid the rush & get your packs in plenty of time.
- If you have any urgent Membership enquiries, please contact our team on 1300 395 020 during business hours.
- Be sure to join plenty of fellow BRFC supporters at the Caxton Street Precinct area and experience some great food and drink on your way to Suncorp Stadium.
- New Principal Partner ActronAir is this week's Official Matchday Partner & they will be set up on the South Plaza at the stadium, ready to test your accuracy with a massive football dartboard.
- If you're entering from the southern end, there's plenty more to do! The Australian FIFA League will once again be up and running for those who back themselves with a controller in hand.
- Our Membership team will be on site on to assist with your enquiries and the Roar Supporters Federation will be running a unique and exciting competition - be sure to check it out!
- There will also be face painting for the kids, plenty of new BRFC merch on sale at the Rebel merchandise van.
- Be sure to hit up new Club partner Buderim Ginger post-match for a free drink!
- The kids can get involved on our Roar Active inflatable fields, get their face painted, try out walking soccer, or have a bounce on the Ginger Sports Soccer jumping castle.
- The RSF will also be on site for anyone interested in learning more about BRFC's active supporter groups.
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN...
Enjoy the game from some of the best seats in the house thanks to the PRECINCT Bar! Stay tuned to our social media channels to find out how you can win upgraded seats and a $100 food and beverage voucher for Sunday's clash. The PRECINCT BAR opens at Suncorp Stadium before and after the game. Great beers available, ham off the bone and a massive TV screen.
BRFC Members, make sure you visit the Code Members Bar before the game for your chance to win the Ultimate Couran Cove Island Resort Family Holiday - Two nights accomodation, return ferry transfers for two adults & two children, a one-hour access to virtual reality world, four bikes for hire, breakfast daily and access to free activities and entertainment.
Be sure to get your copy of this week's Matchday Programme, featuring all the key details & teams for Sunday's clash as well as an A3 fold-out poster of new recruit Adam Taggart.
- Designated stadium buses will run at a high-frequency to Suncorp Stadium from the City, Carindale, Chermside, Eight Mile Plains and The Gap from 2pm. These shuttle services will run until kick-off from the City and until 3:40pm from all other stops. Return services will then run until one hour after full-time.
- If you are travelling by train, Milton Station is a short walk across Milton Road to the venue for passengers on the Ipswich/Sunshine Coast and Springfield lines. For all other lines, it is a 1km walk from Roma Street Station.
- Until the last service on Sunday, 21 October, there will be track closures on the Ipswich-Rosewood and Springfield lines. Buses will replace trains from Sherwood to Rosewood and Springfield Central stations. Allow approximately 60 minutes extra travel time.
From 12pm, if you have a pre-purchased game ticket or a stadium membership card you can travel free to and from Suncorp Stadium on all regular network-wide Brisbane City Council buses and Queensland Rail City Network trains (excludes Brisbane City Council ferries, the G: and Airtrain services).
**Free travel begins approximately four hours before and concludes four hours after the scheduled kick-off time of the Hyundai A-League match.**
- The match will be shown live on FOX SPORTS 505 from 5.00pm (AEDT) and Sky Sport 1 (New Zealand) and MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers
- For those listening in via radio, tune in to myfootballnation.com (4BC, Coast FM & SEN+), ABC News Radio, Grandstand Digital, Online & via the ABC Listen App – A-League Live.
- Join the conversation on Twitter using the hash-tag #BRIvCCM
Brisbane Roar FC squad: 1.Brendan WHITE (gk), 4.Daniel BOWLES, 6.Avram PAPADOPOULOS, 7.Thomas KRISTENSEN, 8.Jacob PEPPER, 9.Adam TAGGART, 11.Eric BAUTHEAC, 13.Stefan MAUK, 14.Alex LOPEZ, 15.Stefan NIGRO, 17.Matt MCKAY (c), 19.Jack HINGERT, 21.Jamie YOUNG (gk), 22.Tobias MIKKELSEN, 23.Dylan WENZEL-HALLS, 24.Connor O’TOOLE, 26.Nicholas D’AGOSTINO, 33.HENRIQUE **two to be omitted**
Unavailable: 2.Dane Ingham (ankle - 3 weeks), 10.Brett HOLMAN (knee – TBC)
Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 3.Jack CLISBY, 4.Jake McGING, 5.Antony GOLEC, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 8.Michael McGLINCHEY, 10.Tommy OAR, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Adam PEARCE (gk), 13.Aiden O’NEILL, 15.Kye ROWLES, 16.Josh MACDONALD, 18.Matt MILLAR, 19.Matt SIMON (c), 20.Kalifa CISSE, 22.Jacob MELLING, 25.Jordan MURRAY, 44.Ross McCORMACK **two to be omitted**
Unavailable: 2.Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITIS (ACL), 7.Andrew HOOLE (foot injury), Corey GAMEIRO (Hamstring)
Referee: Chris Beath
Assistant Referee 1: Nathan MacDonald
Assistant Referee 2: Anton Shchetinin
Fourth Official: Adam Kersey
VAR: Craig Zetter