Be part of history when your Brisbane Roar host Adelaide United in a blockbuster Hyundai A-League clash at Suncorp Stadium on ANZAC Day (2pm KO).
Thursday’s game is brought to you by official match day partner ActronAir and proudly supports Charity Champion Mates4Mates.
Our ANZAC Day clash will also be your first chance to meet Robbie Fowler with new Head Coach in attendance for tomorrow's match!
Take a look below at everything you need to know ahead of our final match of the Hyundai A-League 2018/19 season.
Hyundai A-League Round 27: Brisbane Roar v Adelaide United
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Thursday, 25 April (2:00pm KO)
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE
10:00am: FREE transport on all regular network-wide Brisbane City Council buses and Queensland Rail City Network trains (excludes Brisbane City Council ferries, the G: and Airtrain services) begins.
11:40am: Activities on plazas commence
12:00pm: Designated shuttle services from the City, Carindale, Eight Mile Plains, The Gap and Chermside commence.
1:00pm: Gates open
2:00pm: Kick-off - Hyundai A-League: Brisbane Roar v Adelaide United
3:55pm: Full-time (approx.)
4:00pm: Farewell Matt McKay
4:55pm: Designated shuttle services from the City, Carindale, Eight Mile Plains, The Gap and Chermside conclude.
We've got a range of exclusive ticket deals for Thursday's match. Kids go FREE going free with any paying adult*
You can also access Platinum tickets for just $20 & bring the whole family along to some of the best seats in the house for $60! Get your tickets HERE.
*Unavailable in conjunction with any other offer
MATCHDAY PARTNER: ACTRON AIR
Thursday’s match is proudly brought to you by ActronAir. Make sure you grab your ActronAir thundersticks on the plaza and have a go on the inflatable dartboard on the South Plaza!
Brisbane Roar has joined forces with Mates4Mates who will be the Club's Charity Champion for the ANZAC Day clash against Adelaide United.
Mates4Mates is a not-for-profit organisation providing life-changing support and rehabilitation services for current and ex-serving Australian Defence Force members who have physical or psychological injuries, and their families.
You can show your support for our service men and women by choosing to add a donation to Mates4Mates when purchasing your tickets or text 'MATES' to 0437 371 371 to donate.
MEET OUR NEW HEAD COACH
Meet our new Head Coach Robbie Fowler for the first time, the football legend has just signed a two-year deal at BRFC and will be introduced to the fans for the first time pre-game at Suncorp Stadium on Thursday.
ANZAC DAY COMMEMORATIONS
Join us for our pre-match ANZAC Ceremony as we pay tribute to those who have sacrificed for our country.
Say thanks to departing club legends Matt McKay and Henrique, with presentations to be made to the duo at half-time & following full-time.
Head in to Suncorp Stadium early & stop via La Dolce Vita Ristorante at Milton for dinner, who are offering a 10% discount if you present your match ticket or BRFC membership on Friday.
Take a look at our Fan Zone Map below & make sure you join in on all the fun on your way into the ground.
We've also organised a massive, stadium-wide scavenger hunt with plenty of amazing prizes up for grabs!
Simply download our official Brisbane Roar App and make sure your location & push notification settings are turned on. Stay tuned for clues sent straight to your phone & be quick to locate one of the terrific prizes on offer.
BRFC members who are yet to collect their 2018/19 Memberships will be able to pick up their packs from our Membership tent on the Southern Plaza from 1:00pm. If you have any urgent Membership enquiries, please contact our team on 1300 395 020 during business hours
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN...
- Enjoy the game from some of the best seats in the house thanks to Lion Nathan. Head over to our Instagram page to find out how you can win upgraded seats and a $100 food and beverage voucher for Friday's game.
- BRFC Members, make sure you visit the Code Members Bar before the game for your chance to win A Great Couran Cove Island Resort Family Day Trip – Return ferry transfers for two adults and two children, one hour access to virtual reality world, four bikes for hire and access to free activity and entertainment.
Grab your copy of this week's Mane Event, featuring all the key stats and facts for Friday’s match as well as an A3 fold-out poster of Matt Mckay.
FAN FRIENDLY MERCHANDISE OPERATION
BRFC is pleased to deliver a fan friendly merchandise operation as of April 20 in conjunction with the Club's merchandise partner rebel, as we aim to provide the best possible fan experience at the venue. Speed on and off the pitch is key, so we are moving to cashless retailing. A simple tap and go and you’re back to cheering on your team and celebrating their success.
For the ANZAC Day clash, no cash will be accepted for any purchase made at the internal merchandise outlets and any external merchandise operation in place. The result will be:
- Increased speed of service and shorter queue times
- More payment options – debit & credit cards, mobile devices, wearables, rebel gift cards, Apple and Google Pay
- Designated stadium buses will run at a high-frequency to Suncorp Stadium from the City, Carindale, Chermside, Eight Mile Plains and The Gap from 12:00pm. These shuttle services will run until kick-off from the City and until 1:40pm from all other stops. Return services will then run until one hour after full-time of the Hyundai A-League match.
- If you are travelling by train, Milton Station is a short walk across Milton Road to the venue for passengers on the Ipswich/Sunshine Coast and Springfield lines. For all other lines, it is a 1km walk from Roma Street Station.
From 10:00am, if you have a pre-purchased game ticket or a stadium membership card you can travel free to and from Suncorp Stadium on all regular network-wide Brisbane City Council buses and Queensland Rail City Network trains (excludes Brisbane City Council ferries, the G: and Airtrain services).
Free travel begins approximately four hours before the scheduled kick-off of the Hyundai A-League match and and concludes four hours after the scheduled full-time.