There’s been a few changes to our matchday, but don’t worry, we’ve got everything you need to know to have a safe and enjoyable experience with us on Sunday night.
Hyundai A-League 2019/20: Round 29 – Brisbane Roar vs Adelaide United
Gates Open: 6:30pm
All Brisbane Roar members who registered their interest for tickets should have now received their tickets for Sunday’s match.
If any member who registered for tickets is yet to receive their redemption code, please contact our Membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org
A very limited number of tickets remain available to the general public through Ticketek.
- Due to COVID-19, tickets will not be available to purchase from the Box Office on matchday.
- All ticket sales are to be made ONLINE ONLY
MEMBERS CANNOT USE THEIR MEMBERSHIP CARD TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE MATCH
Any spectators in attendance on Sunday will be required to abide by COVIDSafe social distancing measures and instructions provided to them by Club and stadium staff. If you are feeling unwell, have recently travelled overseas, visited a COVID-19 hotspot or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, please do not attend the match.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be by contactless card.
- Any bags must be less than A3 size. Note that due to COVID-19 there will be no cloaking facilities available. To ensure a quicker seamless entry please leave large bags and large prams/strollers at home.
AT THE EVENT
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your immediate group
- Cooperate with Cbus Super Stadium Staff directives
- Practice high-level hand-hygiene
- Zones have been established in the seating bowl to minimise unnecessary movement in the Stadium. Please remain within the zone to which you have been assigned and only use your designated seat.
- No Pass Outs are available. If patrons exit the venue during the event they will not be permitted to return.
- Exiting will occur in stages with certain aisles permitted to leave at intervals to assist with social distancing and to reduce congestion. Please be patient and follow staff directions.
GETTING TO THE GAME
- Free Public Transport will be available with your event ticket on timetabled Bus and Train Services. We suggest giving yourself plenty of time, arrive early and visit Translink to plan your journey.
- The P2 City of Gold Coast Robina Traffic Area will not be enforced for this event. Parking is permitted in the local area however please refer to all regulatory signage.
- A very limited number of PWD car park spaces are available in Stadium Drive for individuals with a valid purple Australian Disability Parking Permit (ADPP). These spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.
For further safety precautions we also encourage the download and use of the Australian Government’s COVID-Safe app.
By playing your part, you will help ensure we all enjoy a comfortable and safe experience at Cbus Super Stadium and continue to see the benefits of fans returning to live events.