Do you rate your FIFA19 skills? Are you the one friend that none of your mates can beat?
We’re looking for the finest FIFA19 players to represent Brisbane Roar in the upcoming Season 2 of the E-League.
Your pathway to professional Esports begins in the E-League and continues all the way through to the FIFA eWorld Cup 2019. Whether you’re a veteran of the global stage or taking your first dive into the competitive online gaming, Brisbane Roar has an opportunity for you.
Brisbane Roar FC is actively seeking an Xbox and PS4 athlete to represent the club in Season 2 of the E-League. The pioneering national Esports League will kick-off on Thursday, February 21 and will once again coincide with the final nine (9) rounds of the Hyundai A-League 2018/19 Season.
To be considered for the role, candidates MUST have the following essential skills and experience:
- Registered to play FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT)
- Over 18 years of age
- Based in Queensland
- Available to travel to Sydney every Thursday between February 14, 2019 — May 19, 2019
Other skills, experience and attributes which are highly desirable include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a capacity to build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders including management, staff and sponsors
- Excellent written and verbal skills for executing communication strategies on social media
- Ability to use a range of digital platforms including Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
To apply, forward your CV and covering letter (maximum one A4 page) to email@example.com — Please specify whether you are applying as an Xbox or PlayStation athlete. Applications close Wednesday, January 23rd.