Put on your best Christmas outfit and get to Suncorp Stadium on Thursday night for our final Hyundai A-League home match for 2017.
It's less than a week to Christmas and we will be showing plenty of Christmas spirit with BRFC mascots Roary & Rosie handing out treats as well as plenty of themed giveaways!
Don't forget, kids go FREE as the Summer of Football Festival launches! Get your tickets HERE.
Hyundai A-League 2017/18: Round 12: Brisbane Roar v Perth Glory
Thursday, 21 December (6:50pm KO)
Gates to the general public at Suncorp Stadium will open at 5:50pm.
Bring the whole family on Thursday night as kids go FREE* with any paying adult as the Summer of Football Festival launches. Adult tickets are available from $25.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All kids must have a ticket purchased with a paying adult through Ticketek or at the Box Office to enter the venue.
- Valid for Orange & Family GA categories ONLY.
- Single match tickets already purchased for matches during the Summer of Football Festival dates can contact the Ticketek call centre to receive a refund on kids tickets purchased with an adult.
Click HERE for more information and to secure your seats.
HOW DO WE SHAPE UP AGAINST THE GLORY?
- Roar-Glory clashes have a history of being high-scoring affairs with 20 goals scored in the last four matches between the two sides.
- Brisbane dominate the head-to-head battle against the Glory, winning 19 of 36 meetings (W19, D9, L8) and outscoring Perth 69-47.
- The Glory are winless away in Brisbane since December 2012, having lost or drawn in their last six trips to Suncorp Stadium.
- No away side has won in this fixture since the Roar secured a 1-0 win in Perth on Australia Day 2013. Since that day, there has been 12 clashes between the sides with the home side winning on eight occasions.
Designated stadium buses will run at a high-frequency to Suncorp Stadium from the City, Carindale, Chermside, Eight Mile Plains and The Gap from 4:50pm until kick-off from the City and until 6:30pm from all other stops. Return services will then run until one hour after the conclusion of the Hyundai A-League match.
If you are travelling by train, Milton Station is a short walk across Milton Road to the venue for passengers on the Ipswich/Sunshine Coast and Springfield lines. For all other lines, it is a 1km walk from Roma Street Station.
From 3pm if you have a pre-purchased game ticket or a stadium membership card you can travel free to and from Suncorp Stadium on all regular network-wide Brisbane City Council buses and Queensland Rail City Network trains (excludes Brisbane City Council ferries, the G: and Airtrain services).
**Free travel begins approximately four hours before and concludes four hours after the scheduled kick-off time of the Hyundai A-League match.**
You can also travel to Suncorp Stadium in comfort and style with our official partner Yellow Cabs.