These fun filled sessions are a wonderful opportunity for enthusiastic players to improve their skills, stay active and make new friends whilst playing our beautiful game with a smile on their face.
During the June/July school holidays, the Brisbane Roar Community Team are staging a mixture of two-day, three-day, twilight and indoor clinics along with the popular Brisbane Roar Pauls Active World Cup.
Brisbane Roar FC's Community Football Program Manager Andy Pinches was proud of what the the Pauls Active Program had achieved so far.
"We are so passionate about our program. Our clinics give the players the freedom to create magic with their feet and also play with their hearts in the true Brisbane Roar way," he said.
"The Roar Pauls Active Program we believe is a great way to meet new people or exercise with friends.
"Our aim is to teach the next generation to think on the run and most importantly have FUN!"
Date & Venue Details:
· June 24th Dalby (Twilight clinic).
· June 24th Jimboomba (Twilight clinic).
· June 27th-29th Brisbane City Indoor Sports (Three-day clinic).
· June 30th & July 1st Caloundra City Soccer Club (Two-day clinic).
· June 30th & July 1st Moggill FC (Two-day clinic).
· July 4th-6th Southside Eagles (Three-day clinic).
· July 4th & 5th Living Faith School Murrumba Downs (Two-day indoor clinic).
· July 6th & 7th Canungra Owls (Two-day clinic).
· July 7th Inverell (Twilight clinic).
· July 8th Alstonville (Twilight clinic).
· July 8th Brisbane Roar World Cup @ Brisbane City Indoor Sports.
For more information on the Pauls Roar Active clinics and to sign up through our easy registration process, go to www.roaractive.com.au.
Best wishes from the Pauls Roar Active Community Team.